The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Williams Mug Soap 3017 Challenge..... A.K.A. (________) Willy!

Nice Offer Doug! Williams can often be found in your local grocery store or drug store, but over the last several years some stores have stopped carrying it and it is getting surprisingly scarce in the wild. Many people do have to resort to ordering online, and for small orders or lone pucks it can be cost prohibitive. Great PIF!!
Rexall drug stores and ingles grocery stores sell it. I saw then there not long ago.. At rexall they were .99 cents and 1.29 at ingles

Haven't participated in a themed 3017 here or otherwise in a while, and will be back from Florida in time to grate and participate. Think I'll do a 50:50 mix of Barbasol Brisk and Osage for a truly cold blend!

1. Spider – Aqua Velva Menthol – Cool Willy (Vintage Puck)
2. uacowboy - Either a Spicy Willy(old spice and just finished making) or a Silly Willy(made with a mix of a bunch of different AS)
3. Soap Thing - English Willy (Dana English Leather Aftershave)
4. dkeester - No AS, just water to bloom - Plain Vintage Willy
5. OpusX - Avon Wild Country - Wild Willy
6. BarberDave - Gin Slinger Willy ( Clubman Gent's Gin / Penhaligon's Juniper Sling
7. FightingIllini22 - Briskly Chilled Willy (Barbasol Brisk & Osage Rub)

1. Spider – Aqua Velva Menthol – Cool Willy (Vintage Puck)
2. uacowboy - Either a Spicy Willy(old spice and just finished making) or a Silly Willy(made with a mix of a bunch of different AS)
3. Soap Thing - English Willy (Dana English Leather Aftershave)
4. dkeester - No AS, just water to bloom - Plain Vintage Willy
5. OpusX - Avon Wild Country - Wild Willy
6. BarberDave - Gin Slinger Willy ( Clubman Gent's Gin / Penhaligon's Juniper Sling
7. FightingIllini22 - Briskly Chilled Willy (Barbasol Brisk & Osage Rub)
8. Fenster - Nivea 2 in 1 - 2 in 1 Willy

Personally, I like Clown Tears. Sad clowns are funny, right? Pee..... uh, no.

8. Fenster - Nivea 2 in 1 - 2 in 1 Willy
I might have called it Double Willy, but 2 in 1 works well too. But either way, that is going to be one interesting soap, and I'm curious how the end result will be. I love the feel of the aftershave, so the soap should provide great shaves!

Yeah I agree but puke isnt really funny either when you think about it....
Can Be. I laugh at the puke scene in The Exorcist!

But I see what you're saying and I agree. But it's been around for so long, it's just part of the vernacular. Tears at least elevates it a bit.

I've actually considered doing some sort of aftershave infinity bottle of sorts. I think Clown Tears gives me enough motivation to start!

Can Be. I laugh at the puke scene in The Exorcist!

But I see what you're saying and I agree. But it's been around for so long, it's just part of the vernacular. Tears at least elevates it a bit.

I've actually considered doing some sort of aftershave infinity bottle of sorts. I think Clown Tears gives me enough motivation to start!
Yeah ill work on a funny pic for that....but you gotta admit though the pic I did is kind of funny.... Sick / creepy but funny.....

Sick / creepy but funny.....
I like the pic, the concept just doesn't work for me. If it works for you, have at it. There are no rules to this.
I'm good with clown tears, although i could live with clown sweat too...
Call it what you want.... Sweat, Tears, Pee, Snot...… (oooooh Clown Snot!) It really makes no difference. We're not making history here, or setting precedent.

I like the pic, the concept just doesn't work for me. If it works for you, have at it. There are no rules to this.

Call it what you want.... Sweat, Tears, Pee, Snot...… (oooooh Clown Snot!) It really makes no difference. We're not making history here, or setting precedent.
yeah, but with all the good suggestions flying around I can't decide! lol

Back