The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Nice one KJ! Yeah. The toe was easily the worst overall experience of everything we've done. Especially after the challenge is over and it drop kicks you again for fun.

Good one John. We've had a couple folks do the chocolate. It was kinda underwhelming for stacy and I.

I do have that reaper powder I picked up from my butcher. I thinking I might make up a chili spice mix with it and share some with y'all and we can see how easily we can eat a bowl of chili made with that.

John, those were pretty fresh when I sent them. I think the mold issue comes from them being sealed in a ziplock during transport. Any moisture in the bag could expedite mold formation.

peppers freeze really well. You can cut up into slices or dice them and just put in the freezer. You can also slice, and put in vinegar to pickle them like jalapeño slices.

Whew! You guys are amazing! I acknowledge my limitations and cannot, will not follow. Large tip-o-the-hat to y’all!

I do have that reaper powder I picked up from my butcher. I thinking I might make up a chili spice mix with it and share some with y'all and we can see how easily we can eat a bowl of chili made with that.
You're scaring me.
peppers freeze really well. You can cut up into slices or dice them and just put in the freezer. You can also slice, and put in vinegar to pickle them like jalapeño slices.
The ghost were tasty and would be good to have around to throw into things.

Also the ghost wasn't very seedy. Which made it easy to eat. The scorpion and reaper were very seedy.

Back