The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

I roasted up around a dozen scotch bonnets this morning and minced them for pepper sauce, adding them to our bottle'o'num-nums. About 30 or so still on the bushes, but they're deep green and not sure they'll ripen up before the weather turns too chilly overnight for them.

I roasted up around a dozen scotch bonnets this morning and minced them for pepper sauce, adding them to our bottle'o'num-nums. About 30 or so still on the bushes, but they're deep green and not sure they'll ripen up before the weather turns too chilly overnight for them.
Yeah, I've got a ton of Ghost and Habanero peppers still green on the plant, and wonder how many I'll be able to harvest before it gets too cold.

Our habanero are almost non-existant; just 4-5 over two plants. I've gug them up and put them in a pot to bring inside. That transplant will probably kill them, but basically, there'll be nothing lost if the wilt away and we they would not survive another week outside anyway IMO. Loads of red Thai fire peppers thatwe dice up for food. We've frozen a good number of baggie-full of them.

Looks like they made quite a few of them this year! LOL Good, no eBay price gouging like what happened with the last chip.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. I will say now 95 minutes past, and having had nothing to eat or drink, I am acutely aware that I forgot lunch. Having only that paqi chip in there certainly has stired a rumbly in my tumbly.

Have you eaten this one? It's different. Also...... punctuation!!!! Please?
First off KJ , Mr. punctuation police, I’m doing a voice to text from across the Barber shop because I’m working, And I’m not Victor Borge (look it up). And I did not realize it was a different one so maybe I’ll try this one too. I thought the last one taste good so that’s just a bonus

Back