The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

The box has landed. But with 16 for dinner & my son getting engaged this weekend, I haven’t had time to open and get Flat Spider a breath of fresh air. That will happen tomorrow. I hear him kicking and screaming to get out!

Flat Spider has been helping around the house. I've learned a little about him as we've been talking. I don't know if others found that out also, or if he's just getting talkative because his road trip is about over.

He likes pour-over coffee.
IMG_2012.jpg

And while we were having our breakfast, we started talking football. And after traveling around the US of A, Flat Spider has a favorite football team, & favorite player.
IMG_2029.jpg

He's quite knowledgable about shaving (does that surprise anyone? 😂 )
He picked out my set-up for today's shave. And of course he picked out the best new soap on the market!
IMG_2033.jpg

Flat Spider & I have had a nice time together. He's going back home Saturday, along with his clone. I wonder what KJ has in store for the clone? Hmmmmm...

I'd like to sign up right now!!! That was such a cool way to learn about stuff I've never heard of or tried.....and also to learn about Flat Spider's love of rum.
It was really fun to participate. I will almost certainly be signing up for round 2 also, whenever @Spider gets around to setting it up.

He’s busy working on his BST listing anyway. Riiiight KJ?

Back