The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

All I know is if Flat Spider is still roaming around, the box isn't on the move!

Holy....CRAP!!! I got home last night and on my doormat was a medium sized box. Oh joy!! I unlocked the front door, let the wife in (who had a confused look on her face - forgot to mention the Mystery Box was coming) and reached down to pick up the box. Ugh! Apparently its full of bricks!! Wow!! Not a light box. Not by half. Carried it upstairs to the den and started opening the box. Without revealing the contents, let me just say.....its WAY MORE than I anticipated. Its like eating a bowl of pasta....you know there's a bottom but finding it isn't easy. I may need to get a shovel.

Flat Spider was first out of the box....being on the top of the pile helped. After a quick shower this morning, he's rarin' to go. He's already hanging out with the crew at work..

IMG_20191029_074425562.jpg

Holy....CRAP!!! I got home last night and on my doormat was a medium sized box. Oh joy!! I unlocked the front door, let the wife in (who had a confused look on her face - forgot to mention the Mystery Box was coming) and reached down to pick up the box. Ugh! Apparently its full of bricks!! Wow!! Not a light box. Not by half. Carried it upstairs to the den and started opening the box. Without revealing the contents, let me just say.....its WAY MORE than I anticipated. Its like eating a bowl of pasta....you know there's a bottom but finding it isn't easy. I may need to get a shovel.

Flat Spider was first out of the box....being on the top of the pile helped. After a quick shower this morning, he's rarin' to go. He's already hanging out with the crew at work..

View attachment 10562
Glad you got him wet to take the pressure off me....

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
8. Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Complete
10. clyde72 - Complete
11. dangerousdon - Complete
12. bentheduck - Complete
13. MilkCrate - Complete
14. Uacowboy - Complete
15. Heysi - In Possession
16. NurseDave - On Deck
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

Oh crap! I went out to lunch and when I came back, this is what I found.....

IMG_20191029_122501216.jpg

...Seems the rest of the crew had talked Flat Spider into a tattoo. Well, it looks like he's a Vegas Golden Knights fan for life. I blame the Minions for this, with William Karlsson's blessing, I assume. Although...I must say I didn't know how good of an artist Obi-Wan was. At least Flat Spider will fit in when we go to a VGK watch party on Halloween (Yes, Dave...I'm keeping him until at least Friday...keep your scrubs on).

Back