The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Heysi Missive

Pretty cool. Did you like it? Carriers are floating cities. Stores, barbershop, TV & radio. The newest carriers like Truman are massive, wider than any other carriers in the world. Remarkable.
Frankly Bruce, I was so busy with our op that I didn’t get a chance to do much they kept us pretty should I say sequestered based on what we were doing, however, it was very cool to stand on the flight deck during error ops, and just realize how big and how fast does ships really are. Don’t forget to sign up for the zoom call so you can profess your absolute undying love for your favorite team. Will see you later Bruce I’m sorry Steven we won’t hijack your thread anymore or maybe we will it’s fun.

After a brief break from posting.......and an attempted hijack....I have returned....WITH NEWS!!!

I found out over the weekend that I'm going to be a Grandfather!!

My daughter is expecting her first child in late April/early May (she has a doctor's appointment today and will have a better date after that).

After a brief break from posting.......and an attempted hijack....I have returned....WITH NEWS!!!

I found out over the weekend that I'm going to be a Grandfather!!

My daughter is expecting her first child in late April/early May (she has a doctor's appointment today and will have a better date after that).
giphy.gif

oh.. and BTW your CT was Hi jacked LOL
Hang on!!!!!

Stuff that happened in high school should not be used against me today (and it wasn't even anything I did.....just a friend with a really bad sense of humor...or lack there of).

Hang on!!!!!

Stuff that happened in high school should not be used against me today (and it wasn't even anything I did.....just a friend with a really bad sense of humor...or lack there of).
It was on Facebook and in current times. We’re you the pie Frisbee or the Wam-O

That’s what happens when Stefan likes Dave more. And then in secret calls me his favorite, but won’t publicly acknowledge that.🤪🤪🤪

It was on Facebook and in current times.
This feels like a violation of the outer world/past life rule. That guy never called me that even once before he wrote it in my yearbook. And hasn't called me that until he found the picture at our reunion. It's not a thing. I was never called that.

If you must know, my nickname in high school was Bones among a few of my friends...everyone else called me Crosby.

This feels like a violation of the outer world/past life rule. That guy never called me that even once before he wrote it in my yearbook. And hasn't called me that until he found the picture at our reunion. It's not a thing. I was never called that.

If you must know, my nickname in high school was Bones among a few of my friends...everyone else called me Crosby.
Too late plus you did not address the walrus in the room

Back