The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Double Edge Adventures of Somnos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly enjoying the Sterrious Shave Peppermint Lime. Great scent and it lathers so nicely. Slick and comfortable. Have to email the producer to see if she is still in the game. Topped it off with the Elvado Wild Mint Lime balm. A perfect combo.

The General was called to action today and I must say another phenomenal shave. I am coming to the conclusion that for DE the AS-D2 is the top choice in the den and the General is the top AC SE. I could easily just keep the two and thin the herd. I would be happy with that. We’ll ponder on that…enjoy your Sunday Cadre and stay safe.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Colonial General SS
Blade: Schick ProLine
Brush: Paragon Shaving BLS-1 - 25mm *Muhle Rytmo style knot
Lather: Steerious Shaving Peppermint Lime
Aftershave: Elvado Wild Mint Lime
Additional Care:
Bath & Body Works Citron
Omega Alum Stick

Last edited:
I could easily just keep the two and thin the herd. I would be happy with that.
I have four razors which I'll continue to rotate through, though I do have two favorites. I am not a collector; I focus more on the shaves rather than the stuff. However, I insist on quality software. I can tolerate a difficult razor better than a subpar soap or AS. :)

I have four razors which I'll continue to rotate through, though I do have two favorites. I am not a collector; I focus more on the shaves rather than the stuff. However, I insist on quality software. I can tolerate a difficult razor better than a subpar soap or AS. :)
Agreed though I have 70 razors….😳. I didn’t start out as a collector but I have acquired some pretty nice gear as I have progressed along.

I am truly enjoying the Sterrious Shave Peppermint Lime. Great scent and it lathers so nicely. Slick and comfortable. Have to email the producer to see if she is still in the game. Topped it off with the Elvado Wild Mint Lime balm. A perfect combo.

The General was called to action today and I must say another phenomenal shave. I am coming to the conclusion that for DE the AS-D2 is the top choice in the den and the General is the top AC SE. I could easily just keep the two and thin the herd. I would be happy with that. We’ll ponder on that…enjoy your Sunday Cadre and stay safe.

Razor: Colonial General SS
Blade: Schick ProLine
Lather: Steerious Shaving Peppermint Lime
Aftershave: Elvado Wild Mint Lime
Additional Care:
Bath & Body Works Citron
Omega Alum Stick
Mint & Citrus- sounds like a refreshing combo!

Happy Friday Cadre…Canada Day tomorrow and straight into two weeks plus of vacation!

Razor: Feather AS-D2
Blade: Crystal Stainless
Lather: Stirling Tuscany
Aftershave: Stirling Tuscany
Additional Care:
Omega Alum Stick
Victor Rolf Spicebomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back