The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The bottom of a tub

I usually 3017 my soaps and creams. Has any consideration been given to a new term, specific to TSC? I've seen some terms used here that are kind of associated with other forums, like 3017, Excalibur, etc.

I usually 3017 my soaps and creams. Has any consideration been given to a new term, specific to TSC? I've seen some terms used here that are kind of associated with other forums, like 3017, Excalibur, etc.
We’ve contemplated it before, but the terms seem so widely used now...and nothing else really seems to fit so far.

Have any ideas?

Bottomed out? That seems like it's already been in use here. 3017 didn't fit until the thread took off.

Here's to the sample of MdC Fougere! You served me well for 14 glorious days, but now you must rest in the clown puke tub. Yes, I would buy a full jar of this soap again. Not anytime in the near future though, I have too much of a stockpile to work through. Now back to our regularly scheduled Arko.IMG_20200417_160028.jpg

Last edited:
Back