The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 3rd Annual Williams Mug Soap 3017 Challenge!

Why would you ever want to see the end of that tub???
I don't. I'm buying a new tub as soon as I get back from Tennessee. I love how it smells and performs. I'm just trying to actually accomplish it.

Thinking about doing this challenge in 2024. But only shaving my neck since the rest of the noggin is full of fur. Just wondering how long that would take me to finish off a puck. 3 years? Longer?

Thinking about doing this challenge in 2024. But only shaving my neck since the rest of the noggin is full of fur. Just wondering how long that would take me to finish off a puck. 3 years? Longer?
Even just neck shaving, if you can get a puck to last longer than I do, I'll be very impressed.

Even just neck shaving, if you can get a puck to last longer than I do, I'll be very impressed.
Ladies and gentlemen.......we have a challenge!!!!!

In this corner....he's the Master of Disaster...the King of Schwing....the Killer from Louisiana....He's Dangerous....he's Don-erific....He's DangerousDon!!! (cheering and a few Meh's)

And in this corner....He's the Lover of the Macbre.....the keeper of the horrific.....the haunted shave museum curator....the airborne Mohawk man....The one...the only Spider!!!! (meh's and a bunch of cheering)

Ok boys....no low blows...no adding glycerin or any other product.....no cheap shots about each other's shave gear...lets have a gentleman's fight here....

OK........Let the thinnest wafer of Williams win!!!

Ladies and gentlemen.......we have a challenge!!!!!

In this corner....he's the Master of Disaster...the King of Schwing....the Killer from Louisiana....He's Dangerous....he's Don-erific....He's DangerousDon!!! (cheering and a few Meh's)

And in this corner....He's the Lover of the Macbre.....the keeper of the horrific.....the haunted shave museum curator....the airborne Mohawk man....The one...the only Spider!!!! (meh's and a bunch of cheering)

Ok boys....no low blows...no adding glycerin or any other product.....no cheap shots about each other's shave gear...lets have a gentleman's fight here....

OK........Let the thinnest wafer of Williams win!!!
Um you guys realize that I shave my neck maybe once a week…right?

Back