The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2023 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plans are pretty basic. Go back lower carb diet, continue to officiate basketball and football multiple times a week for cardio, limit drinking to a few times a week, no fast food stops when driving home from the school I'm working at, and lastly for Megan to not be pregnant do I don't gain sympathy weight

While I want to lower my weight, my main goal is to raise my strength/weight ratio. From where I'm at now this can most effectively be done by losing weight while I still keep working on the strength side of the equation.

156.1 lbs this morning. I was actually up 3.5 lbs mid-week to over 160!!! but then got laryngitis and my throat says "don't feed me anything but coffee, herbal tea and soup... please":cry:
1673137484213.png

156.1 lbs this morning. I was actually up 3.5 lbs mid-week to over 160!!! but then got laryngitis and my throat says "don't feed me anything but coffee, herbal tea and soup... please":cry:
View attachment 102178
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well Sam. I used to get laryngitis periodically for whatever reason and it is really a frustrating ailment. Hope you get over it soon.

But on the bright side...you have finally joined the Weight Loss Challenge! 🤪

Lost about 10 pounds (a little more actually...closer to 11) this week. I am certain that it isn't all fat if any and my body is flushing out "water" from my body. Anyway...I am happy so far. Sticking to my diet and I have done some exercise. This week I really amp up the exercise, especially resistance training, as my goal here isn't really to lose weight, but to lose fat and maintain or build muscle.

How has your week gone Cadre?

I was 156.6 lbs when I left for vacation to Cozumel last Tuesday morning, and I hit a record 164.8 lbs last night when we got back home. An 8.2 lb gain even beat my standard vacay-target of 1 lb per day! Now let's see how fast it drops off. :ROFLMAO:
1674652297174.png

Put me in coach!
The wonders of water loss from going back on hydrochlorothiazide and keto-ish in the same month.
175fee4dd512a2b63ae04091f118bac0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back