The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SUMO Contest July 2024 Basho

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Time once again for our contest!

Sumo starts 7/14. I will close contest late on 7/13

What ya got?

TSC UsernameYokozuna and OzekiSekiwake and KomusubiM1to M4M5 to M8M9 to M12M13 to M17J1 to J7J8 to J14
barberdaveTakakeishoAbiTobizaruOhoMidorifujiWakatakakageDaishohoAoiyama
heysiKotozakuraKirishimaTakayasu WakamotoharuTakanoshoTamawashiChiyoshomaAsakoryuShishi
uacowboyKotozakuraKirishimaWakamotoharuKotoshohoAsanoyamaWakatakakageOnokatsuHakuoho
CvargoHoshoryuDaieishoWakamotoharuShonannoumiOshomaWakatakakageShimanonoumiNabatame
EMG06HoshoryuOnosatoGonoyamaShonannoumiOshomaWakatakakageDaishohoHakuoho
MajorrichHoshoryuOnosatoMitakeumiShonannoumiOshomaTakarafujiTakerufjiHidenoumi
StefanTerunofuJiAbiMeiseiOnoshoOption 9HokutofujiTokihayateShirokuma
Spiderrific!KotozakuraOnosatoTakayasu WakamotoharuOhoAsanoyamaWakatakakageOnokatsuTochitaikai

Last edited:
I've been hearing great things about the up and coming rikishi "Option 9"!

Sumo has started and so has bingo. And this time the two games are overlapping in time and Theme!
It's TSC Sumo Bingo!!!

From the bingo rules:
4. Calls will be Words that occur in the sport of Sumo and the July 2024 tournament (Basho). This bingo game will run concurrently with the tournament and the Cadre Sumo Contest. It is highly recommended, that if you are playing Bingo, to go ahead and join the Sumo Contest as well. Even if you have never done it before and have no idea what you're doing, just make some random picks and play along. We all started there at some point. And the calls will be done in such a way to help you learn about sumo as we go.

So, if you're playing on the Sumo Contest, please go over and sign up for bingo. I'm hoping to get 100% crossover.

I took notes last tournament so I wouldn’t come in last, but now that Stephen is playing, I’m going with my gut!

I took notes last tournament so I wouldn’t come in last, but now that Stephen is playing, I’m going with my gut!
Stefan is much too busy caring for Bougie's needs to study large sized men....ok, he's hearing his own words and reconsidering his stance.

I've chosen my picks, I just need to get home to access the sheet to put them in formally.

"The three qualities of a wrestler are Heart, Technique, and Body." The most successful wrestlers will be strong in all three categories.

Did Stefan make picks for Nurse Dave? I think he did him dirty, M9 to M12.

Working on the spreadsheet now. Hope to get the update out soon.

Back