The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: Where'd That Handle Go?

Nice attempt Chad. No shame in calling it and failing......... I mean what would you call stopping because it was hard on contours 😂😂😂 Thanks for the video 👍

Nice attempt Chad. No shame in calling it and failing......... I mean what would you call stopping because it was hard on contours 😂😂😂 Thanks for the video 👍

Well I still have cuts healing from those blasted ASCO blades. So I figured 95% of the shave was done. ANd 95% is passing so...

Quite a unique take on holding the razor there Chad.

I know what I'd call.......
Yeah, I think you pretty much already called it a failure.........
Nice attempt Chad. No shame in calling it and failing......... I mean what would you call stopping because it was hard on contours 😂😂😂

but @Spider is over this thing NOT me 👍😂

I'm not grading or scoring these. It's a challenge, and it's all about the attempt.
Well I still have cuts healing from those blasted ASCO blades. So I figured 95% of the shave was done. ANd 95% is passing so...
95% seems like a pass to me!

Quite a unique take on holding the razor there Chad.

Yeah, I think you pretty much already called it a failure.........

I'm not grading or scoring these. It's a challenge, and it's all about the attempt.

95% seems like a pass to me!
Roger all that, I'll shoot for a passing 65 percent now 😂😂

So you're adjusting your scale now? I mean you called 95% a failure....... I'd hate to have you compromise your academic discipline.
So now you're concerned with grading and scoring so changing your stance too....... I thought it was pass, you did the shave or failed. If applying percentages for passing like a test I'm pretty sure a 65 was a passing D. Make up you mind 😂😂

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh and not laughing at the cut Chad.... well ok maybe a little, but the KY Spider Dave Banter is priceless, and has me thinking of a few Custom Titles.. hmmmmm

Back