The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: Where'd That Handle Go?

Stunt Shave Challenge = Handleless Shave
Sunday April 7, 2019
2019 Shave # 99 ( 152 Consecutive Shaves )
Razor #1: Blackland Vector Head
Razor #2: Charcoal Goods Level 2 Head
Blade #1: Schick Proline P-30 (2)
Blade #2:Gillette Silver Blue (5)
Brush: Maggards Synthetic Knot
Soap: CBL Orange Dirt
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Terre D'Hermes
Fragrance: Terre D'Hermes

So stunt shave this morning (@Spider idea) and went totally handleless with a Maggards Synthetic Knot, Handleless Vector for 1st pass that went well and Handleless Charcoal Goods Level 2 SB for passes 2 and 3 that went..............less well. Flapped some skin under my nose and a few weepers but got a nice close shave which surprised me. As stated in my video that's uploading, if I lose a handle I ain't shaving like this........................I'm borrowing 1 of @Cvargo cartridge razors. This soap, as and Fragrance is becoming a favorite setup. Going to have to get some extra Orange Dirt Soap as a back up from @CBLindsay on my next order. Perusing the forum with coffee until breakfast and out the door for the day. Have a great Sunday Cadre !!
IMG_20190406_180854224.jpg

You guys are absolutely ________. I don’t know wether to put insane or incredible in that blank. I’m not attempting this one at all.

Thought about it.. tried to grip it. Ain’t happening. I have a variation that I will try with tomorrow’s shave.

Nice Shave Dave! I didn't even think about a GEM. There's probably tons of options that I hadn't considered if I actually go through my stuff.

I did say originally that adding a substitute handle was not an option. But you've satisfied the requirement, so if you want to play, go ahead. But maybe we'll just do alternate handle as the follow up for next month?

Nice copycat, lol. But stick to the script man, you kept drifting in and out of character.... nice faux-hawk though!
Lol thanks! I didn’t want to go too overboard and do something regrettable lol. Once the shave started, I had a to put most of the brain cell power to keeping from getting cut too.

Back