The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: Speed Shaving

Modern Williams is actually a great choice for a speed shave since it’s so slick.

Thank goodness for stunt shaves.... I had practice getting a speed shave done. Woke up super late because I accidentally set my alarm for the wrong time... ugh. From the time I picked up my brush today, did a 3 pass shave, and applied my aftershave...... 3 minutes exactly! Woooo!

Thank goodness for stunt shaves.... I had practice getting a speed shave done. Woke up super late because I accidentally set my alarm for the wrong time... ugh. From the time I picked up my brush today, did a 3 pass shave, and applied my aftershave...... 3 minutes exactly! Woooo!
I think that beat my record! Well done KJ!

Well I made an honest attempt, no speed ups, do overs, or other editing. Probably could have done a little better with a more comfortable razor. The actual shave was about 8 minutes give or take. This was a failed challenge in my book. But that’s OK!

In eight minutes I could have an entire platoon shaved, loaded on a transport, and started half way around the world. You will have to do better than that. 😁

Back