The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: Speed Shaving

If high speed is low drag, and low drag is smooth, then smooth is fast! I like it! I like it a lot!

Watched all the speed shaves submitted so far. Great stuff!

Rich, that soap sure did save you some time.

It really did! It cost a bit with the slippery hands, but not as much as I gained. I betcha it can be faster if one would go completely brushless, that Proraso is wicked slick out of the pump!

Told you there’d be blood......

Nice shave Kyle! No way I could do a straight shave that fast.

Speeding with a straight, strong work!

Did my own "speed shave" this morning. I used a soap I had never lathered before so the lather was far from ideal but it seemed to work. I used my ZY (cheap Chinese razor) for the shave but I did not film the stropping and post care. I typically strop the night before so it isn't abnormal for me to shave in the morning without stropping first.

Sadly, I did get bit but it wasn't bad. It isn't a cut so much as a scrape type wound, very strange. The shave results (bite aside) was pretty much a BBS-, mostly BBS with an area under the chin that could be better.
https://youtu.be/t91qgClWT3I

Friggin' mimes

1f606.png
1f602.png
1f606.png
1f602.png

Back