The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: Speed Shaving

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to VLOG yourself shaving, as quickly as you can, while still getting a great shave.

Cut back on your loading and lathering times, we’re not looking for exceptional lather, just passable. Do your normal 2,3, or 4 passes, just get it done quickly. Imagine you are late, but still need to get a shave in.

Let’s see how many minutes we can shave off our normal routines!

https://youtu.be/wz7N3ouyy-M

Well I made an honest attempt, no speed ups, do overs, or other editing. Probably could have done a little better with a more comfortable razor. The actual shave was about 8 minutes give or take. This was a failed challenge in my book. But that’s OK!

Well I made an honest attempt, no speed ups, do overs, or other editing. Probably could have done a little better with a more comfortable razor. The actual shave was about 8 minutes give or take. This was a failed challenge in my book. But that’s OK!
I saw it as a successful shave man. ?

You can always revisit the challenges in the future if you want to try to do them better or differently. They will always be here, lol. I will probably do this one again when I’m home.

Wow Rich made it right up the with KJ! Great job!

Looks like all great effort from the vlog gang so far. Even Chris! Lol

Too kind.
1f602.png

I don’t know why you guys are all using the Assured razor for this speed test. You could take a break from that and use a better razor for the speed test.

Y’all are crazy! Lol
1f602.png

I don’t know why you guys are all using the Assured razor for this speed test. You could take a break from that and use a better razor for the speed test.

Y’all are crazy! Lol
1f602.png

You know you want to too!
1f609.png

I’m actually pleasantly surprised about the Assured Razor. The one I have isn’t bad at all! It likes me way better than that Micromatic did! Even the blade I am using, after binning the two bent ones is doing well. I may try it in a better razor.

Besides, it adds to the danger! Hahaha!

Nice vids guys. I think i am gonna try to get mine in tomorrow when i get up, but i'm using a SR.

Back