The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: DEvette or the Un-Safety Razor

Well, @NurseDave neglected to post his Stunt Shave in this thread, so here it is. Dave.... you went to town! Didn't even look like you took your time or concentrated on the blade angle, you just went for it. Kudos!

I lent him my razor so he could try it out. So who's next for the pass? @GearNoir @uacowboy @Majorrich Any takers?

Kyle, more dangerous than that razor is you taking your gifts to work to film a video opening them. According to 80's drama movies, you're tempting fate. "Just happen to be filming on Christmas" at a major utility is the impetus for something majorly wrong to happen.

I have an unguarded Christy razor I keep meaning to offer up for this stun shave ...then I think of the bloodshed it would most definitely create and put it back in the drawer. The current stunt razor is deadly enough.
I’ll hold your beer Chad. And video it for AFV course ( so @The Monkey and his family can watch it)

Did you guys watch the 30 year special of AFV? Was actually pretty cool history. It brings families together!

Back