The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

STRAIGHT SHAVING ZOOM CALL COMING UP

All this talk about straight/shavette shaving and I just had to break out my Weck in preparation. First time using it in maybe a year or two. Great shave! Video posted.

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
4. NurseDave (part of the peanut gallery)
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott
8. Spider
9.Michael P
10. Fenster
11. dangerousdon
12. dkeester

Hi guys, Looking forward to this Zoom call on Saturday. I will be PM'ing you later this evening or tommorow with Call meeting ID and Password the call will be at
11:00 am Pacific / AZ Time

Again if you have any topics you would like to have covered please post and or PM me. Thanks and hope to see you then

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
4. NurseDave (part of the peanut gallery)
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott
8. Spider
9.Michael P
10. Fenster
11. dangerousdon
12. dkeester
13.Cvargo

I think it would be cool, but I'll hopefully be in the shop at that time. Probably be a bit distracting, not to mention I am not allowed to take the boss' gaming laptop into my dirty shop. :ROFLMAO:

I think it would be cool, but I'll hopefully be in the shop at that time. Probably be a bit distracting, not to mention I am not allowed to take the boss' gaming laptop into my dirty shop. :ROFLMAO:
Well if you get a free moment, come join us you can do by cell phone as well

Zoom Call Participants...… Please See the notification in the PM thread, Thanks

As of now 1530 hrs AZ time, we are back up and running after a bunch of digging, replacing cable and Having an Electrical Engineer as a Spouse it looks to have been a resistance and bad cabling so for now the Zoom call is ON See the PM for further updates

Again thanks for your patience

Back