The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

STRAIGHT SHAVING ZOOM CALL COMING UP

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
For those interesting in the upcoming Zoom Call "Straight Technique tips and tricks" Please sign up below and inlcude any items you may want to see on that call. Tentatively scheduled for Saturday the 16th at 12:00 AZ Time
Please copy and paste just the sign up below this line
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Presenter: @BarberDave

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
4. NurseDave (part of the peanut gallery)

May be a little late depending on how quickly the little one goes down for her nap.

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
5. DeepSea

I will throw myself up on this tentatively! Thanks Barber Dave!

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)

Definitely going to try my best to make this!

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott

For folks new to straight shaving, it might be good for you to go over your thoughts on how beard mapping plays into how you conduct your passes using a straight -vs- a DE. With a straight, I simply went NS and SN, ignoring any 45 degree or squirrely patches.

For folks new to straight shaving, it might be good for you to go over your thoughts on how beard mapping plays into how you conduct your passes using a straight -vs- a DE. With a straight, I simply went NS and SN, ignoring any 45 degree or squirrely patches.
#bruteforceshaving

Really? I ignore face mapping with a DE, but it plays more of a part with straights and shavettes.

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott
8. Spider
9.Michael P

Looking forward to this. @BarberDave, your series on straight razor shaving is a true gem. I wish this was available when I first started with the straight, it would have saved me SO much time.

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott
8. Spider
9.Michael P
10. Fenster

Can I bring my bourbon and jar of peanut butter? If not I'm out.

Really going to try to make it...but might have some stuff to do that day.

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott
8. Spider
9.Michael P
10. Fenster
11. dangerousdon

Back