The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

STRAIGHT SHAVING ZOOM CALL COMING UP

Ok Gents:
It now seems as if this will be the Dave & Chad Show, I serious part and one Assured Train wreck with Chad Lathering and Shaving with Peanut butter as he has promised, while being 1/2 in the Bag. Please note @Cvargo 's wife to have 911 on Speed dial, or a bunch of paper towels and Bactine. @GearNoir, you have been given a Golden Opportunity to exact some revenge as if Chad does not do this, you will have all the ammo you need to keep making excuses for not eating the Chip, in the same vein as Chad has done stating he ate more than a morsel..... a very small morsel of the chip. Anyway I digress......

The ZOOM call wil be on Saturday May 16th at 11:00 a.m. PST (AZ time ) 12:00 CST, 1:00 EST Dont forget to sign up, as well as any questions, and final prayers for the PEanut butter shaver. Either Chad or myself will be sending the Zoom meeting invite, via PM on Thursday or Friday. You can Also PM questions as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. uacowboy
2. Milkcrate
3. MajorRich
4. NurseDave (part of the peanut gallery)
5. DeepSea
6. Somnos (TBC)
7. Patelliott
8. Spider
9.Michael P
10. Fenster
11. dangerousdon

Now wait just a minute! When did I agree to shave WITH peanut butter? Peanut butter is for eating!

The ZOOM call wil be on Saturday May 16th at 11:00 a.m. PST (AZ time ) 12:00 CST, 1:00 EST
Uhhh... something is wrong here. Either you don’t know if AZ is on Pacific or Mountain time.... or you’ve forgotten that Mountain time exists.

OOPS @Spider well that is where chad is so really? and WE dont ever use DST so lets try this again........

11:00 am -AZ/Pacific Time
12:00 pm - MST
1:00 CST
2:00 EST

Better? LOL

Unrelated question about what determines the “terminal length” of hair. Be it head, facial or whatnot. Like what prevents us from becoming a Wookiee

Unrelated question about what determines the “terminal length” of hair. Be it head, facial or whatnot. Like what prevents us from becoming a Wookiee
Great Question and We will Adress that and the cycles of Hair and whisker growth, patterns, Follicle life ETC

OOPS @Spider well that is where chad is so really? and WE dont ever use DST so lets try this again........

11:00 am -MST/Pacific Time
12:00 pm - MDT
1:00 CST
2:00 EST

Better? LOL

FTFY lol we are MST here and don't change MDT is what the crazy folks use that do change. I have had this driven into my mind as every time DST happens my phone that is supposed to be getting time based on location from the network always ends up on MDT. I think whoever does the maintenance on our local towers must not be from AZ and doesn't know the difference. lol

So central and eastern are still on standard time and not daylight time, right?
AZ and maybe 1 other area are the only places i know of that don't to DST. I'm kinda surprised at this point that its still so widespread

AZ and maybe 1 other area are the only places i know of that don't to DST. I'm kinda surprised at this point that its still so widespread
I just meant that you said you fixed his post, but you only fixed part of it, the rest is still inaccurate with regard to DST.

I just meant that you said you fixed his post, but you only fixed part of it, the rest is still inaccurate with regard to DST.
Oh idk. CST is right i think. They don't have to distinguish or anything. Not sure on the rest. Either way DST should just go away lol

CST is right i think.
No, if it’s daylight time across one time zone, it’s daylight time in them all. We are all in daylight savings time right now.... except for you guys in the Grand Canyon State.

11:00 am -AZ(MST)/PDT
1:00 pm - CDT
2:00 pm - EDT

No, if it’s daylight time across one time zone, it’s daylight time in them all. We are all in daylight savings time right now.... except for you guys in the Grand Canyon State.

11:00 am -AZ(MST)/PDT
1:00 pm - CDT
2:00 pm - EDT
Lol ok, But this is just further validating my point.

Back