The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stopping by to say hello!

Yea. Don’t worry about the old stuff. Just see what’s recent.

Thanks for watching though!

Yea. Don’t worry about the old stuff. Just see what’s recent.

Thanks for watching though!

Np, i was trying to watch the latest one and it's 20 mins!

giphy.gif

Lol, just kidding, i got through a bunch of it and gave me some good ideas

Np, i was trying to watch the latest one and it's 20 mins!

giphy.gif

Lol, just kidding, i got through a bunch of it and gave me some good ideas
Yea, that’s true. Every morning I do take time to enjoy my shaves!

The others laugh...but I’m having the last laugh...everyone’s video lengths have slowly been creeping up in time since I started 😜

Yea, that’s true. Every morning I do take time to enjoy my shaves!

The others laugh...but I’m having the last laugh...everyone’s video lengths have slowly been creeping up in time since I started 😜
Isn't he cute guys. Implying no one enjoyed their shaves till he came along to show everyone the light 🙄 More like as we got to know each other, we had more to say or talk about to each other. You on the other hand loved to hear yourself talk from the get go 🤔😂😂

OK in Oklahoma! Hi all my name is Bill and I am currently living in Oklahoma. I have been into wet shaving for about a year. Most of the razors I have collected are vintage Gillettes. See y’all around!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

OK in Oklahoma! Hi all my name is Bill and I am currently living in Oklahoma. I have been into wet shaving for about a year. Most of the razors I have collected are vintage Gillettes. See y’all around!

Welcome Bill! Glad you could join us. Feel free to make your own introduction in the Newbie Forum if you like!

Excellent! Another Victim Member for the Cadre! Welcome to TSC!

Back