The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stopping by to say hello!

Where do you look to find your "number"?

i saw a number in 2 places, when you quote a person (for you i see 449) but also when you hover over a name the status shows a number, but doesnt look its actually the member number from the feedback.

i saw a number in 2 places, when you quote a person (for you i see 449) but also when you hover over a name the status shows a number, but doesnt look its actually the member number from the feedback.
Ah, thank you!

I don't think that anybody gets an actual number assigned here and someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I just went down to the bottom of the page where it shows members recently joined and how many members we have and that's how I came to the 424 when you joined.

I have no idea what number I am as I've slept several times since I joined

I don't think that anybody gets an actual number assigned here and someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I just went down to the bottom of the page where it shows members recently joined and how many members we have and that's how I came to the 424 when you joined.

I have no idea what number I am as I've slept several times since I joined

"Dave in KY, post: 216600, member: 69"

Back