The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Steve's Journal: The Saga Continues....

Shave Time!

Razor:
Rockwell 6C Plate 5
Blade: Feather
Brush: Stirling Synthetic
Soap: Stirling Spice
AS: Stirling Spice

Another great shave in the books. It had been a while since I took the Rockwell 6C out for a spin. A pretty uneventful shave, which is always a good thing!

In Other News...
The wife and I started seriously planning our annual trip to Clearwater, FL for Phillies Spring Training. It's sounding like my sister and her bf might be making the trip this year for a few days before heading to Savannah for St. Patrick's day. We have always planned our trip so we can make the St. Patrick's day game, but this year we're toying with the idea of heading to Savannah with my sister and her bf. Apparently Savannah has one of the biggest St. Patrick's day celebrations in the country. We'll see how it plays out, depends on how much it's gonna cost.

Willie World:
We forced WIllie to wear his first Christmas sweater of the season. He hates wearing clothes. This time he seemed to get used to it and was acting normal, until he walked under the Christmas tree and was able to use the lowest branches to actually take the sweater off himself! He's a crafty little turd...

Willie World:
We forced WIllie to wear his first Christmas sweater of the season. He hates wearing clothes. This time he seemed to get used to it and was acting normal, until he walked under the Christmas tree and was able to use the lowest branches to actually take the sweater off himself! He's a crafty little turd...
Poor Willie! Rooting for you, Willie! Keep pulling those sweaters off! ;)

Fun stuff to look forward to!

Ours doesn’t mind, she just likes the attention lol. The funny part is how weird she looks once we take it off to clean it. It’s like “oh, we forgot what you actually look like under there!” 😂
We definitely look forward to this trip every year. Unfortunately I just saw that the MLB may be on the brink of an owner lockout. This has happened 3 times since the 60's and only effected Spring Training and the regular season once, but now I'm nervous we may have to cancel for the second year in a row.
Making Willie wear ugly Christmas sweaters? Isn’t that abuse?

Our Doxies will wear one, but not the Bully.
Abuse or Humor. I'll let The Cadre decide :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shave Time!

Razor:
Rockwell 6C Plate 5
Blade: Feather
Brush: Stirling Synthetic
Soap: Stirling Spice
AS: Stirling Spice

Another great shave in the books. It had been a while since I took the Rockwell 6C out for a spin. A pretty uneventful shave, which is always a good thing!

In Other News...
The wife and I started seriously planning our annual trip to Clearwater, FL for Phillies Spring Training. It's sounding like my sister and her bf might be making the trip this year for a few days before heading to Savannah for St. Patrick's day. We have always planned our trip so we can make the St. Patrick's day game, but this year we're toying with the idea of heading to Savannah with my sister and her bf. Apparently Savannah has one of the biggest St. Patrick's day celebrations in the country. We'll see how it plays out, depends on how much it's gonna cost.

Willie World:
I recommend Savanah - possibly a lockout, and besides - other than the cool unis, you can see see the 2 additional catchers and the washed out pitcher (that has been out for the last two seasons) that the Phillies acquired instead of a working bullpen anytime 😂

plus Irish people always make you feel better!

Work sucks and I've been crazy busy this month. So busy in fact, that I have only used the same set up all month. Black Handle SS, Stirling Synth, Stirling Spice. It's been boring, but it's getting the job done shave wise. And, Stirling Spice is a pretty nice scent so it's not like I'm suffering over here lol. I'll be trying to get caught up on everyone's journals before the end of the year....but the catching up might include one of these: *

Back