The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Where would you go to get the BEST BBQ sandwich?

And, is it served with slaw on the sandwich or on the side?

25 Jan 22 SOTD: Vegas Shave & AMA
Great video.... Alicia Said to say thank you for the thought out answer.. You truly surprised her...She said she didn't expect such a thought out answer . She figured you would just say something like..... "Because "... Well Thanks again @Spider ..

My goal was to give as much thought to the questions as possible, no matter if they are serious or silly questions. Hoping it catches on. I kinda like this format.
I kind of like it too...
Maybe it will catch on and maybe some others will get involved too... If not I still like it..

Okay Im editing my post to say it looks like I found valobra soap.. so i deleted the other part from the post...
What would you say valobra was similar to??

Last edited:
What would you say valobra was similar to??
Valobra is a currently available soap, as far as I’m aware. The soft soap is available in original and menthol. It’s not the triple milled version of Valobra. The next closest thing to Valobra soft soap would be Cella.

Valobra is a currently available soap, as far as I’m aware. The soft soap is available in original and menthol. It’s not the triple milled version of Valobra. The next closest thing to Valobra soft soap would
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it a lot. I originally could not find the soap in stock and then I found a post that said it was discontinued but that was from 2020 and then I saw it was brought back around the end of the year.. I still haven't found anyone shipping it to the US yet though..

Back