The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider’s Hawaiian Vacation

Chinaman's Hat! Love it. I know Kaneohe Bay intimately! K Bay is a great place! And a breading ground for Hammer Head sharks!

Was that other one Hunama Bay? I'm a little fuzzy on stuff.

They used to let people in the Blow Hole...but too many were getting sucked in.

Amazing pictures KJ. You're making memories for a life time.

Meanwhile we are talking about 18 inches of snow here starting tomorrow.

Glad you’re taking full advantage of the snorkeling there. I love doing that.

Glad you’re taking full advantage of the snorkeling there. I love doing that.

Im a fish! Swimming is one of my favorite things to do. And exploring the ocean bottom and it’s inhabitants is so fun. One more beach I’m waiting to snorkel. Last time I tried, it was too rough. But it should be very beautiful. Unfortunately, the snorkeling here isn’t as great as when I was in Guam.

Captured the sunset tonight. First time I’ve sat and watched the whole thing here.

Good pics KJ. The sunsets were some of my favorite things in Hawaii. Depending on what part of the island you are on at the time...there are some really beautiful views. I wish you had time to go to the other islands. I think that you would find the less populated and tourist laden islands would give you better nature sights and better snorkeling! Glad you are enjoying what you can!

Kj, those are some beautiful pictures. They warm my heart as I sit here watching the temperature drop down to 1 degree.

Monday. Part 1 of 3. Sea Turtles at Makapu’u Beach.

Monday Part 2 of 3. Koko Crater Railway Trail.

Dude, those turtles are awesome! So jealous. I've only swam with turtles for a short time and definitely not that close.

Back