The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider’s Hawaiian Vacation

Thanks. I may play around with some later, but honestly I’m just capturing the experience, not trying to print pics or anything.

I did did this with my camera settings and it helped a little.

Random picture of girl laying on the beach... don't you have a girlfriend? lol

Thanks guys. I think the $60 underwater case for my iPhone was well worth it. Better than spending the money on a GoPro.

Great pics KJ. I did some snorkeling on my honey moon in mexico but it was a bad time of year and the water was not at all clear. At some point we will be trying that again.

Those are great pics KJ! Definitely makes me want to go back for a month or two! I don't know if you will have a lot of time off or not...but if you can get a chance...jump on over to Kauai. Kauai is a place like none other in this world. There is even a canyon there! Even if you can just do it for a day...I would really try! Same with the Big Island...though...it's a different kind of scenery!

Excellent pics, KJ. I especially enjoyed the underwater shots - reminds me of snorkeling in the Philippines. You plan on going to the Arizona Memorial?

Really great photos KJ. I'm glad you have the time to get out and do some exploring. You have great situational awareness to see all the small details you see when you are out. Most people just walk right on past stuff that you see.

Great pics KJ. I did some snorkeling on my honey moon in mexico but it was a bad time of year and the water was not at all clear. At some point we will be trying that again.
It’s a bad time of year for it here too. And the snorkeling I did on Guam was way better than here.

Those are great pics KJ! Definitely makes me want to go back for a month or two! I don't know if you will have a lot of time off or not...but if you can get a chance...jump on over to Kauai. Kauai is a place like none other in this world. There is even a canyon there! Even if you can just do it for a day...I would really try! Same with the Big Island...though...it's a different kind of scenery!
Not sure if I’ll be able to. I’m technically on call all the time.

Excellent pics, KJ. I especially enjoyed the underwater shots - reminds me of snorkeling in the Philippines. You plan on going to the Arizona Memorial?
Luckily I went last time I came here. I think it’s currently closed. You can take the ferry over there, but you can’t go on it. But we are planning on going to Pearl Harbor and Ford Island this weekend.

Really great photos KJ. I'm glad you have the time to get out and do some exploring. You have great situational awareness to see all the small details you see when you are out. Most people just walk right on past stuff that you see.
Thanks. I like to think so!

Thanks guys. I definitely can’t complain about the weather here, although I do love snow and can’t believe I’m missing the most snow we’ve had back home in about the last 8-9 years.

After the diamond Head hike, we drove around the island, up to the north shore. Took a few pics along the way. We’re definitely going back to that beach, to do some snorkeling. Which beach? You’ll know when you see the pics....

Yup, this one! Wow.

Back