The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

What a chatty Cathy we have here! All you did was jabber the entire time!

Sucks that you had the weepers going on, but otherwise looked like you didn't have too bad a shave.

Listen, if I wanted to hear someone spending the whole shave talking about unrelated stuff, we already have Gear. Stick to what you know buddy! ;)

Red shave? You some sort of communist?! How the hell do you make using that thing look so simple?

Mommy, daddy is talking to himself while he shaves !!!! I did that trip before. I live in Williamsburg, KY. It's in Williams Arizona. Watch out for the cowboys that hold up the train and then take song requests on the ride back. Nice job with the Kami !!!

Mommy, daddy is talking to himself while he shaves !!!! I did that trip before. I live in Williamsburg, KY. It's in Williams Arizona. Watch out for the cowboys that hold up the train and then take song requests on the ride back. Nice job with the Kami !!!
I haven't watched the video, but these comments sure do pique my interest!

Good video. I wish we had a park like that around here.
Just an aside: I had to smile as you lather your face straight off the tin.:giggle:

Back