The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

Hey guys, I set up a new channel for my shave vlogs. Some of my family was getting confused when I changed th and name on my YouTube channel(it changes across all parts of the Google account). I'm leaving all my previous videos where they are so that links don't get killed. That being said, here's today's video.

Well done Kyle and if I'm being totally honest I think you got the coolest handle on that anniversary brush. Every time I see it I think that..........................well except for mine..............................no, honestly yours........................mine.........................................yours (y)

Well done Kyle and if I'm being totally honest I think you got the coolest handle on that anniversary brush. Every time I see it I think that..........................well except for mine..............................no, honestly yours........................mine.........................................yours (y)
Thanks Dave. I have no idea how i ended up with an extra 10 min this morning but i figured i should get the video done before i forget. Sadly i forgot to rotate the phone while filming lol. oh well 😬🤪

Great video Kyle! I wasn't sure what this was at first...but it's made pretty clear after watching your video. So let me make sure this is right...

5 - Soaps
4 - Aftershaves
3 - brushes
2 - razors
1- blade

Is this right?

Anyway...I will try to get this done this weekend!
Aftershaves have been included but really ANY POST shave items (y) Looking forward to seeing you again buddy

Back