The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

No seriously. I looked online and not available. Not near a Walgreens so will see if they still ave them when I am ;)
don't trust online stock stuff. when i had looked earlier in the day the walgreens i got it at said they had none on the website but it was there when i stopped in for other stuff.

don't trust online stock stuff. when i had looked earlier in the day the walgreens i got it at said they had none on the website but it was there when i stopped in for other stuff.
When you went back online or the store? Won't sell online but have in stores is the situation as I understand it. That's why I was waiting till I check on my parents again.........

When you went back online or the store? Won't sell online but have in stores is the situation as I understand it. That's why I was waiting till I check on my parents again.........
i tried to check in store stock via the website and everywhere said it was out of stock and yet there it was

i tried to check in store stock via the website and everywhere said it was out of stock and yet there it was
Yeah, I'm physically going to check but they are NOT selling online. Will need to wait till I can go personally is what I was saying. I never trust online stock checking systems (y)

Nice job Kyle. I have to say, I like this razor’s look and quality much more than the Van der Haagen and dollar tree brands. Can’t go too wrong with a Muhle/EJ type head.

Hows the blade alignment did you say? Did it seat properly without fuss?

Nice job Kyle. I have to say, I like this razor’s look and quality much more than the Van der Haagen and dollar tree brands. Can’t go too wrong with a Muhle/EJ type head.

Hows the blade alignment did you say? Did it seat properly without fuss?
yeah. dropped over the 3 posts of the cap and it lined up easy

Nice video Kyle! That razor looks pretty interesting and I have never used an open comb DE so I may have to stop by Walgreens tomorrow. I too am looking forward to the ETHOS/CBL Lime collaboration. I didn't try the Ghost Lime before the collaboration so I won't be able to compare for a difference, but Iron Throne and ROS are my favorites from Chris so far.

Nice video Kyle! That razor looks pretty interesting and I have never used an open comb DE so I may have to stop by Walgreens tomorrow. I too am looking forward to the ETHOS/CBL Lime collaboration. I didn't try the Ghost Lime before the collaboration so I won't be able to compare for a difference, but Iron Throne and ROS are my favorites from Chris so far.
This one is a closed comb but its a nice shave though. The CBL Ghost Lime is probably the best smelling lime scented soap I've tried. The collaborative efforts of those 2 are sure to be spectacular.

This one is a closed comb but its a nice shave though. The CBL Ghost Lime is probably the best smelling lime scented soap I've tried. The collaborative efforts of those 2 are sure to be spectacular.

Oh wow it looked like an OC razor. Still nice though!. And yes I totally agree with you there.

That's too bad they didn't keep up with the date codes on the razors

Guess it’s not a bad thing to be maxed out on PTO and forced to take a day or two? Lol :cool:
it happens to us a lot in this office. we are given 80 hours of floating holiday time to take whenever to make up for the fact that we have to work holidays, but that just goes away at the end of the year if you don't use it so that gets used first. add to that the way our schedule works and regular PTO just stacks up fast.

Back