The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

Paused at 1:25...........................nope, not doing it till I get mine...................okay, back to the video.....

Great video! Props to you for all the work you're doing with your child. These are such strange times, and I'm sure it's comforting to him to have you involved as he navigates the new routine. Your brush is beautiful. Congratulations! We have similar shaving speeds. I'm always amazed at the rapidity with which @BarberDave executes his shaves, I'd shred my face! Your pace is in line with mine. It was nice to meet you Sunday. I can't make the Wednesday call but I'll be there Sunday for the whole evening. Again, great video!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. The idea popped into my head during the first shave with it and i had to make it happen. Lol.

Now here is a REAL Eucris shave!

Hey Kyle Tractor supply has a monster sponge in their horse grooming section. I use it. It’s about 4-5 inch tall. Makes wiping a straight very easy.

Wow you really wanted to go goth today with the Talc WOW hmmmmm Custom Title Time....:devilish:

Nice video Kyle ! I didn't mean it as a dig about the lather buddy. Just an observation
(knowing you shoot for thinner/slicker straight razor lather) and why I was curious as to how the Eucris and you would get along. (y)

Nice video Kyle ! I didn't mean it as a dig about the lather buddy. Just an observation
(knowing you shoot for thinner/slicker straight razor lather) and why I was curious as to how the Eucris and you would get along. (y)
No worries. It just made me think about it.

Back