The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD May 2 - May 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
RazorRock Lupo .72
Bolzano Superinox Blade (1)
Vie-Long Mixed Boar/ White Horse, 24/58

RazorRock Classic Shaving Cream Soap

Dickinson's Witch Hazel with Peppermint and Tea Tree oils added,
Fine American Blend After Shave

Have a great shave
e63b30438b6e0ce1232a83741bea88dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

2 May, 2022

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a great weekend.

Fantastic shave this morning! Went with Stirling's "Coconut Lime" soap. Great scent and lather! Three passes and I finished with a splash of RazoRock's "Essential Oil of Lime" after shave and a spray of Versace Signature EdT.

Hope you have a great day, :)

Stirling Soap Co. "Coconut Lime" Shave Soap / Shavemac 177 Synth / Blackland "Era" / KAI / Alum
RazoRock "Essential Oil of Lime" After Shave (+ Skin Food) / Versace Signature Pour Homme EdT

IMG-9090.jpg

Tue 3 SOTD
Soap Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Bali Silvertip
Razor RazoRock G37 Slant
Blade Persona X Series 4th use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel BayRum + Clubman VIBR + Captain's Choice BayRum Balm
This soap smells really good of bayrum. The lather was just acceptable.
Another excellent shave with the blade in combination with my favorite slant razor. 3 smooth and efficient passes for a mostly bbs finish. Today's all about bayrum and the matching aftershaves sure heightened the aroma!
20220503_093520.jpg

3 May, 2022

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning! Went with PAA's "Atomic Age Bay Rum" which, along with Barrister and Mann's, are the two best I've used. Incredibly slick and fragrant lather. Three passes and I finished with a splash of the matching after shave and spray of the cologne. Excellent!!

Hope you have a great day. :)

Phoenix Shaving "Atomic Age Bay Rum" Shave Soap / Sorrentino Brushworks "Roll Tide" Synth / Blackland "Era" / KAI
Alum / Phoenix Shaving "Atomic Age Bay Rum" (+ Skin Food) / Phoenix Shaving "Atomic Age Bay Rum" EdP

IMG-9101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back