The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Soap Sample Pass Around!!!

I haven't been following this thread, so my apologies if this has been done before. If not, DUDE that is a BRILLIANT idea with the pill dispenser. Kudos to you @gobucks5485
Thanks I just had to take advantage of this.
I did ask the owner if it was ok to do this.
This pass around was great.

I haven't been following this thread, so my apologies if this has been done before. If not, DUDE that is a BRILLIANT idea with the pill dispenser. Kudos to you @gobucks5485 !

Sent from my Speak and Spell via Tapatalk
Hey! Don't encourage him! Next thing we know...we will all be pulling out our soap by the days of the week! 🤪

That was quite fun.. Maybe the next pass-around won't be during the start of a pandemic.. Everyone stay safe because I would like to be able to still participate with ALL of you in the next one too......

I kept waiting on you to see the bag of Signature Soaps from Brian in England,, it was at your left hand and you kept hovering over it.. Brian sent me some samples when he came to the states recently and asked me to include them somehow so you guys could try them out.. there is like 7 different variations / scents of his soaps that i included. Also Sorry I didn't do a better job of separating the soaps by maker when i returned it to you.....

Back