The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

So eBIG stuff on the horizon

New website looks awesome Chris. My excitement for a SCS Fairway homage CANNOT be overstated. I'm a big golf and lawn care guy and I've been keeping my last tin of SCS Fairway locked away in a box, Lord of the Rings "precious" style as there is simply no other soap that matches it.

Horizon Shave Time: This has been a project, my friend, my partner, my brother and Artisan Soap Guru CBL made for me for retail in my Barbershop, and coming soon for you too via Chris' website . If you like Ghost Town Barber... The Hombre says....."Hold My Whisky"

Top: Blood Orange, Desert Lime, Cucumber, jalapeño & Cilantro

Middle: Gunpowder, Gun-smoke, Russian Leather (& barber chair suede), tumbleweed, prickly pear, jasmine sambac

Base: Sun Baked terra-cotta clay, cedar wood, patchouli, Amber.

And a glorious description from the Artisan himself......

The sign on the door says “Hombres Barber Shop”, when the doors is opened you are greeted with a smile and a lingering scent that is distinctly Tucson, fresh citrus, cool cucumber and sharp and floral jalapeño. As you walk deeper into the old school western styled barbershop, a rich cloud of leather, suede and spent gunpowder envelopes you. As the door closes behind you a final rush of hot air carries in the faint notes of tumbleweeds and the earthy scent of sun baked terra-cotta clay from the courtyard. Slide on in Hombre, you are about to enjoy a real barbershop shave.

I cannot thank you enough Chris This stuff is AWESOME!

09.01.2020 -Shave

7z1VhF6.jpg

...oh SO close. Had to have a couple labels redone but they should be here very soon, have some custom hardware enroute too. I COULD snap a photo or two of the unlabeled products...but that would just be mean wouldn’t it?

I might mention that I am still working on a few bespoke scents that I have permission to include in my upcoming premium releases. Once they are nailed down the earth with spin slightly off axis as the shave-I-verse trembles with delight. The year that has dealt us such poo poo else were will grace us with a danger child and the best shaving delights known to man and woman...just breathe

...oh SO close. Had to have a couple labels redone but they should be here very soon, have some custom hardware enroute too. I COULD snap a photo or two of the unlabeled products...but that would just be mean wouldn’t it?

I might mention that I am still working on a few bespoke scents that I have permission to include in my upcoming premium releases. Once they are nailed down the earth with spin slightly off axis as the shave-I-verse trembles with delight. The year that has dealt us such poo poo else were will grace us with a danger child and the best shaving delights known to man and woman...just breathe
tenor.gif

Once they are nailed down the earth with spin slightly off axis as the shave-I-verse trembles with delight. The year that has dealt us such poo poo else were will grace us with a danger child and the best shaving delights known to man and woman...just breathe
I might add that the birth of the Danger Child (affectionately known hence forth ass Danger Baby...and yes...that is what I plan to call her...wife even approves) might nudge the Earth off axis itself. With the forthcoming shaving products...I can't imagine what will happen to the world...it might just usher in the Apocalypse!

I am envisioning the Earth known in the Thundarr the Barbarian cartoons...

1601900715760.png

Back