The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shawn & Chad's House of Dad Jokes

An angel was sent on assignment to New York City. After his duties were complete, he thought he would pop into a night club he frequented as a mortal before returning to heaven. It turned into a wild night of debauchery.
Upon his return to the pearly gates St. Peter asked, “Where is your harp?”
He replied, “I left my harp in Sam Frank’s Disco.”

I just broke up with my mathematician girlfriend. She was obsessed with an X.

To whoever stole my cope of Microsoft office. I will find you; you have my Word!

What's blue and not very heavy? Light Blue.

I asked my girlfriend if I was the only one she'd ever slept with. She said yes- the others were all 7's and 8's.

In a recent job interview, they asked me if I could perform under pressure. I said no, but I do a pretty good job with Bohemian Rhapsody.

When I was a kid, my mother told me I could be anybody that I wanted to be. Turns out, identity theft is a crime.

My doctor told me I was going deaf. The news was hard for me to hear.

A century ago, two brother decided it was possible to man to fly. As you can see, they were Wright.

I'm reading a horror story in braille. Something bad is going to happen.... I can feel it.

Straight razors will never go obsolete. They're cutting edge technology.

I wanted my kids to watch the orchestra, but halfway through I had to turn it off. Too much sax and violins.

My grief counselor died the other day. He was so good at his job, I didn't even care.

I just read that someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Poor bastard...

My girlfriend told me she didn't understand cloning. I said, "That makes two of us!"

My friend told me I needed to stop doing my terrible Arnold Schwarzenegger impression. But don't worry, I'll return.

My girlfriend told me that I twist everything she says to my advantage. I'll take that as a compliment.

My daughter yelled at me the other day and said, "Daaaad.... you haven't listened to a single word I've said, have you?" I thought that was a very odd way to start a conversation.

I'd like to have kids one day. I don't think I could stand them any longer than that, though.

Back