The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shaver Danger in the Danger Zone...Videos by dangerousdon

Finally got to watch...Don finally living up to the danger hype a bit! Hope the pumice wasn’t enough to mess with your Progress’ plating...lol 😣

Finally got to watch...Don finally living up to the danger hype a bit! Hope the pumice wasn’t enough to mess with your Progress’ plating...lol 😣
Honestly the pumice was a lot more subtle than expected. The Progress plating is still in place.

Mr Danger came to the grocery store with me today. I got to hear about his nose hair in the produce aisle. No, I don’t have any external nose hair, but I’ve seen it on others.

My ears are cared for by the “two-eyed-curly haired-flying-female-ear hair picker” I think there was a song about her.

It only took a worldwide pandemic...but Don finally made another video! :ROFLMAO:
That was some great green screen work. It really looked like you were outside. Having the stage hand ask about letting the dog out was a nice touch.

Don't quit your day jobs fellas

Very nice Don! Looks like a lot of us are getting out and moving around a bit.

Thanks Rich. Yup...I don't see why most of us can't get out and enjoy a little sun and maybe even sweat a little. It's good for moral and the body!

A shave by Dangerous Productions! I'll try to get this one up on the TV tonight.

Back