The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shaver Danger in the Danger Zone...Videos by dangerousdon

Postmarked in November? And I thought Canada Post was slow!

As for the blade, sharpen it up using the inside of a glass. After all, what do you have to lose?

Graham Field blade and several days growth gets you, well, exactly what you got I guess. You heard him folks. For Christmas he’d rather get this than the dollar store blades.

BTW, the husband of one of our table mate couples on the cruise reminded of a lot of you. I was looking forward to chatting with him, but the wife of the 3rd couple was a chatty whack-a-do and he and I spent most of the meals kind of zoning out and trying not to be engaged with whack-a-do.

When seated at a table with Americans on cruises, I always ask "I'm not sure we get international news properly covered in Canada. So, what's really going on with xxxxx (insert current president's name here)?"

Then I sit back and enjoy the ensuing animated discussions between the husbands while their wives shoot me dirty looks. :ROFLMAO:

Got it Don............A&E Post Shave Serum #3 is good stuff and right up there with Lava Moisturizing soap !! Good job buddy

I wonder if using soap that is Pumice Powered would actually hone your blade as you use it... extending blade life. Don should experiment and report back.

Got permission to watch a couple videos tonight. Had to catch the Lava one.

“Sweaty Don, picture that!” #votedonofftheisland

Back