The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shaver Danger in the Danger Zone...Videos by dangerousdon

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Well...this is the place I will be posting my videos...what few of them there will be. I'll try to consolidate the others here as soon as I can! I hope you enjoy!

First video in the thread...my attempt to shave with the Weck Sextoblade!

Nice job man! That weren’t so bad bruddah! A crack up as always.

Now you know why I took the guard off after a couple strokes my first use. :ROFLMAO:

With a little more practice, I bet you could do really well with it!

Nice job man! That weren’t so bad bruddah! A crack up as always.

Now you know why I took the guard off after a couple strokes my first use. :ROFLMAO:

With a little more practice, I bet you could do really well with it!
Thanks Chris! Yeah...there definitely is a learning curve.

Like a visit from a distant relative, with Don't videos a little goes a long way. Good to see ya again Donny!

Don! We missed you!!! So nice to see another video. Loved it as always.

Better luck next time with the Weck. It really is a great shaver.

And it was Brut, that Kevin splashed on in Home Alone.

Hey it is Don and on camera. I love the jokes could be because i'm a dad but glad to see a vid.

I do love me some DangerVid! The Hound appears to have kept Murphy from inflicting major avulsions! The unshaven, bohemian look might have enhanced your artistic prowess though at the pottery session. (No Man Bun)

Thanks guys! One of the shaves had quite a bit of blood and the cut is still healing! But all in all...the Weck shaves are pretty decent.

Watching now Don. When they go one way and then change directions 180 degrees and use the opposite side they cal it doing the "Duplex shuffle" . Some say the back was for trimming too. Nice try but a sharp blade is needed for these babies. I'm determined to find some. I'm not convinced the try a blades are any different then the ones I had called carpet blades. I may try getting 100 of the med ones if I can get a Dorset off the bay of E. Thanks for the video

Just watched the Wreck Weck shave. You actually did really well not to chop yourself up while trying to get the left side of your face; getting that grip if you are a single-handed straight shaver (I only use my right) is strange at first. I keep the toe of the blade "out" (i.e. towards my ear) on both the NS as well as the SN pass.

Just watched the Wreck Weck shave. You actually did really well not to chop yourself up while trying to get the left side of your face; getting that grip if you are a single-handed straight shaver (I only use my right) is strange at first. I keep the toe of the blade "out" (i.e. towards my ear) on both the NS as well as the SN pass.
Thanks Sam! A while back I did about 20 straight shaves or so. I was getting the hang of it but then I stopped. Thought I could pick up where I left off...yeah...that's not the case! Looks like I need more practice with a straight!

It’s a prudent man that knows when to call it and use the backup. Super attempt Don! I tats one razor I ain’t even thinking about trying

What a nice little piece of shaving history, too bad the blade was too dull for a good shave. Thanks for sharing anyway, Don!

Back