The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sardines

No. I can't eat all that at once, and I don't want to waste any if I only eat a little per can. I do plan on trying most of these over the next few weeks. I'm doing ADF so I'm only eating 4 days a week, and plan on having a can at leasti23 of those days to help break my fast.
Just record a short clip each time you try one to note your thoughts and edit them together!

No. I can't eat all that at once, and I don't want to waste any if I only eat a little per can.
You said you were having friends over tonight. Imagine how sophisticated they would think you were if you had a sardine tasting bar! And then. And THEN they were featured on a YouTube video sharing their opinions! Man! They’d be talking about that party for years!
Just record a short clip each time you try one to note your thoughts and edit them together!
Not a bad back-up plan

Tried the Seasons in olive oil today. Them are some tasty little fish! tried a bite straight from the can and put the rest into a bowl of ramen. both ways were good.

Tried some Crown Prince Kipper Snacks tonight. they were ok. smokey for sure and not bad in any way but not particularly exciting. probably not something i'd keep in the pantry but i wouldn't turn my nose up to them either.

I liked the smoky taste from the Kipper Snacks. I probably would buy them again. But yeah, still probably not as good as a straight up sardine.
I think my issue was that almost all i tasted was the smokiness and the olive oil. Still pretty good though considering they are a "scary" or "gross" food to many.

Saw these in the store and knew it was one of the brands crazy Don was talking about. Also saw them at Costco yesterday. Decided to see how they were. Not bad. I’d say similar in flavor to canned tuna with a less intense fish taste.

5F6AC0D5-7C4C-4BF3-AD29-BACF3030D734.jpeg

Don is going to end up with a CEC title for the enablement of some very odd things at this rate!
I will remind you that it was KJ that started this thread. I just merely suggested it as a dish in the other thread that @NurseDave started. But yeah...I like a lot of weird things!

Quick new Snack.

1 can Kippered Snacks.. Yes the whole can!!
1 LArge Tortilla
1 Heap of Siracha Garlic Chille Sauce

Roll... Devour.... Heaven

Quick new Snack.

1 can Kippered Snacks.. Yes the whole can!!
1 LArge Tortilla
1 Heap of Siracha Garlic Chille Sauce

Roll... Devour.... Heaven
That’s kinda what I’ve been doing with my sardines, except with crackers. Kippered are good enough by themselves!

Except Pickled Herring in Sour Cream and Onions Don you herring racist ROFL.... Yum as is all the items mentioned had some of this for lunch and KETO TOO

View attachment 31089
Actually Dave...I would probably like that. If I ever see it...I'm giving it a try! Honestly, there isn't much in the way of fish that I don't like. I think it is in my genetics.

Back