The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

200.gif

oh that’s right it was the green wire with the white stripe. Sorry

Well seeing as @Fenster is working on getting rid of his wife and risking the naughty list. Don't worry wives of the cadre I have your back!

I figured I'd provide another update. This particular update is to update @The Monkey he has really wanted this update and the time has come for the update. So your update is! You're package was shipped! And an additional update it's TWO packages! One final update please don't open the boxes until Christmas they are not wrapped. I hope that update is sufficient!

figured I'd provide another update. This particular update is to update @The Monkey he has really wanted this update and the time has come for the update. So your update is! You're package was shipped! And an additional update it's TWO packages! One final update please don't open the boxes until Christmas they are not wrapped. I hope that update is sufficient!
tenor (11).gif

I'll post an update of this update later.

Well seeing as @Fenster is working on getting rid of his wife and risking the naughty list. Don't worry wives of the cadre I have your back!

I figured I'd provide another update. This particular update is to update @The Monkey he has really wanted this update and the time has come for the update. So your update is! You're package was shipped! And an additional update it's TWO packages! One final update please don't open the boxes until Christmas they are not wrapped. I hope that update is sufficient!
It's OK, she is fine, look...
1510059367_9197_AC4F7903_3CEC_4DB8_86F4_0DEE6415128B.gif

Back