The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Knowing us, it's probably the latter disguised as the former. ("#2" was too easy an answer) :ROFLMAO:
You said #2

giphy.gif

Okay according to my records UNLESS I missed something! These are the individuals who have NOT received notice of a package coming in yet:

@Fenster @Spider @dangerousdon @bobmsp @Luecke3262 @Fightingillini22 @MarkB @BarberDave @The Monkey @BadgerFiend @Majorrich

So that means we are doing pretty well. So that means these individuals have either received a NOTICE or have received their package.
@GearNoir @CBLindsay @Maryland998 @NurseDave @CVargo @uacowboy @gobucks5485 @OpusX @DeepSea @mrdoug

That means we are at about 50%! So that's pretty good. But our deadline to ship is MONDAY!!!! Yes MONDAY!!!! So get those packages sent, and if you haven't posted a picture of your package or acknowledged in this thread that you received a package please do so. People that do not get their packages shipped on Monday will be contacted and possibly put on the naughty list.

Well...Danger Baby has not pooped since Monday Morning. At about 10:00 AM this morning...Danger Baby unleashed the toxic avenger!
I'll never forget changing a diaper at 2am, when my son was about 2 months old. I was in the danger zone and was 3/4 asleep, when he released a solid stream of horribleness directly into my belly button and down my legs.... I think I stood there for about a minute, in a state of shock, before I yelled for my wife to come help, so I could get in the shower.. Ahhh parenthood... lol

I'll never forget changing a diaper at 2am, when my son was about 2 months old. I was in the danger zone and was 3/4 asleep, when he released a solid stream of horribleness directly into my belly button and down my legs.... I think I stood there for about a minute, in a state of shock, before I yelled for my wife to come help, so I could get in the shower.. Ahhh parenthood... lol
I can't say that I look forward to that specific incident...but I am sure it...or something very similar will happen soon enough!

Well...Danger Baby has not pooped since Monday Morning. At about 10:00 AM this morning...Danger Baby unleashed the toxic avenger!
Ah yes, we had twins so it was always twice the goodness and we used cloth diapers to save on money so it was even more fun running the presents to the toilet. Are you a gag type guy or due you just puff your mammoth hairs out and get the job done?

Ah yes, we had twins so it was always twice the goodness and we used cloth diapers to save on money so it was even more fun running the presents to the toilet. Are you a gag type guy or due you just puff your mammoth hairs out and get the job done?
More of the puff my mammoth hairs out and get the job done. The wife is more of a gag type girl. Not that I want her to have mammoth hair.
All of a sudden I feel like I hope @dangerousdon isn't my Christmas buddy! Not sure if I want a special Danger gift.;)
Oh boy you are in for a surprise! 🤪

Oh man! When my son was 18 months old he ran a low fever all day but was acting normal. Well at about 2AM he starts screaming in the middle of the night. So I go running into his room. Pick him up start rubbing his back and calming him down. Then it happened. Threw up all down my back. Then Megan comes in takes over. I go shower.

Next day he wakes up no fever and 100% back to normal.

Oh man! When my son was 18 months old he ran a low fever all day but was acting normal. Well at about 2AM he starts screaming in the middle of the night. So I go running into his room. Pick him up start rubbing his back and calming him down. Then it happened. Threw up all down my back. Then Megan comes in takes over. I go shower.

Next day he wakes up no fever and 100% back to normal.
Been there.

Back