The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Please remember to let me know when you ship the package. We are winding down and all packages need to be postmarked soon. If you have not messaged with tracking info in the next few days I will reach out to see where you are at, to ensure they are shipped at the right time.

The post office, UPS, and fedex are extremely busy and it's important to ship early

Picked daughter up from preschool, stopped at mail box. And what is in there? My package! Wahoo! First to feed the 3 year old then I can open it up as per instructions from Rudolph himself

Next here's our remaining update!

12/07/2020 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me
12/07/2020 OR 11/30/2020 thru 12/24/2020 gaze at your package, and wonder what's inside. But no peeking!
12/24/2020 count down the hours, minutes, and even seconds!
12/25/2020 if you celebrate the Christmas holiday enjoy the festivities with your family and when you have a moment open the package, maybe record it, but you must take pictures! If you don't celebrate the Christmas holiday please wait until the 25th to open your gift and please post pictures and or a video.

I will be sending updates to some via PM over next couple of days.

And a couple of friendly reminders.

When you receive your gift in the mail please post acknowledgement at minimum in this thread. There are a lot missing packages and your buddy wants to make sure you received it. This will also save me from answering more PMs. There's a lot of fog in the forecast for this Christmas Eve and I need to prepare and stay tested so Santa can rely on my Red nose!

Second when you post videos or pictures please do your best to cover addresses. While this a site full of good people. It is still a public website and we don't need naughty types sniping addresses.

Talk to you all soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh Dude, Thats an Elk ... This is a Reindeer.... Or since you have been "in dispose"
Gaa Goo Jjjjeje Hmmpg Pfft ga ga

reindeer.jpg

source.gif

Good To have you back Don HEHE

Back