The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Is Don really picking a fight with a reindeer?
1606783141653.png

What can possibly go wrong here????
925c8726f9e7bca1ccf74a6dd908e814.gif

OK, I dare you, in Fact I..... Double Dare You... no.... I Double Dog Dare You........... wait for it I ............

and here is something for your grill.... for Christmas Dinner :p:cool::devilish:

jackalope.jpg

Don's picking a fight with SANTA'S reindeer. Need to memorialize this for when little eyes can read. 🤣

You should know better daddy-Don. Tsk tsk.
It has been Archived and placed in a sealed titanium container and buried in Chad's Backyard... I think, I am old and cannot remember..... BTW have you see a shovel and a pick axe???

1606872299080.png

Alright well @dangerousdon you are on the naughty list and you KNOW why!

@BarberDave you are on the naughty list for inciting a riot and encouraging early opening of gifts!

@CVargo you are on the naughty list for threatening to open your gift early! DID YOU?!?!?!

@woodpusher has secured a permanent spot on the nice list for hugging deer

@uacowboy whoever sent your gift gets a gold star for roping in the spousal unit to ensure proper delivery

View attachment 41501

Alright well @dangerousdon you are on the naughty list and you KNOW why!

@BarberDave you are on the naughty list for inciting a riot and encouraging early opening of gifts!

@CVargo you are on the naughty list for threatening to open your gift early! DID YOU?!?!?!

@woodpusher has secured a permanent spot on the nice list for hugging deer

@uacowboy whoever sent your gift gets a gold star for roping in the spousal unit to ensure proper delivery

Hey I defended you! Rudolph..... So @dangerousdon I have the grill ready, Santa has other Deer he wont miss Rudolph. GPS has replaced a red Lighted nose. Even NORAD tracks him now:cool::p Rudolph is outdated technology

I am officially declaring my gift as arrived. It actually arrived before thanksgiving but we do not acknowledge Christmas before thanksgiving...even in 2020. The tree and all decorations are up so I can say the gift has arrived. I also received another gift in the mail yesterday that I was alerted to by second (or third) hand PM I would be getting, it is technically NOT secret reindeer buddy gift but with all the talk about being put on the naughty list I paused before opening it...then my wife asked if it was another one of “those secret TSC gifts” and I answered that it WAS from a TSC member but technically it wasn’t a secret since the member wasn’t MY secret buddy. Well, she decided all who send from the TSC are my secret buddy so I am prohibited from opening it because it did not say I could open it on the envelope. Alas, I must wait 23 more days...hope the gremlin can wait that long between feedings.

Also, my package will be going out soon enough. I have had the presents accumulating (in my head) for awhile I just need to get them in a box or two and send them. To make it fun I will send a few random guys some boxes, then nobody will know who my buddy really is because random boxes will show up on doorsteps everywhere. Or too creepy is it?

Back