The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

No DFS love, let's go for it. Nice shave rich. I was thinking of you when I read this update response from Blackland elsewhere.
(11-19-2019, 08:00 AM)Sergeshaves Wrote:There is still no news about the production of the Vector. I wonder if the dispatch will be in November or all the same in December.

We're just about done with Vector production. I'm just waiting for a bit more info from my machinists before determining the shipping date. But with Thanksgiving next week I think early Dec is likely.

For your holiday enjoyment. Russian Tea:
Ingredients

• 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups pineapple juice
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 5 black tea bags
  • 12 whole cloves
  • 4 cinnamon sticks (divided)
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 2-3 quarts hot water (to taste)
Optional Serving Ingredients:
  • 1 orange (sliced and quartered)
  • 12 whole cloves
US Customary - Metric
Instructions

• In a slow cooker, combine the sugar, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
  • In a large measuring cup, place the tea bags, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
  • Pour the hot water over the tea bags and let it steep for 5 minutes.
  • Strain the tea into the sugar and juice mix. Discard the cinnamon sticks and cloves that you strained out.
  • Add 2-3 quarts of hot water, to taste. Add 2 quarts in immediately, then add more water until you get the taste you'd like.
  • Add the 2 remaining cinnamon sticks to the tea and cover the slow cooker. Cook on low until heated through.
  • To garnish, slice an orange into thin slices, then halve or quarter them if you'd like. Push a whole clove into the orange slice and place it in the cup on top of the tea.
  • You can also serve the tea from the slow cooker. You can decorate the top with orange slices and cinnamon sticks if you'd like.

Plenty of aplomb there Rich :)

I was waiting for “and my left foot is in the toilet”. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and I had no idea they sold smoked turkeys at Costco.

I dunno Rich...sounds like typical bad DMV official behavior and a small case of profiling to me. Sorry you have to go through that, it’s a little ridiculous.

Nice job with the kami though!

Well heck, I get 1:30 in and my boss comes in and then I'm on a conference call!

Got your video in on the big screen tonight. That’s awful cute when the safety cat is curled up in the sink.

I agree. It’s not the ones with hearing aids we need to worry about. It’s the ones that should have them and don’t!

Nice Kami shave and you can rant anytime you need with us man. Actually gave me an idea for what to talk about for a video..........
giphy (15).gif

Well, I am now a registered hearing impaired person. Pictures and all. I guess next they will be rounding us all up, and tho ones who didnt get their ears looked at will be laughing at those of us who did. I certainly won’t tell them I’m diabetic!

Back