The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

^^^^That's awesome KJ^^^^

Nice video Rich, yep just contacted and you must have got the last of the blemished .68. Nice to have the set like you do.

Great lather experiment! Put a little in your bay rum and you’ll have “Cool Dogs from Every Town”!

Wait a minute. It’s still winter and this guy is looking for ways to feel colder?

Fun to hear about your new friends at the vape shop ?

Lol, Rich taking “paint on the lather” literally! Great go Rich. Have a good one!
1f602.png

Dang Rich..... Going rogue on the stunt shaves! That's one I was going to get to. I guess, we'll probably do that for March..... since you jumped the gun!
1f602.png
1f602.png

Rich, you rock man. At some point you have to concede to the wife and quit looking for ways to acquire acceptable shave gear. Saw at least 2 hairs shed. If it keeps up Eric could re-knot it for you.

Rich, you rock man. At some point you have to concede to the wife and quit looking for ways to acquire acceptable shave gear. Saw at least 2 hairs shed. If it keeps up Eric could re-knot it for you.

I’m a lot like you Dave in disliking shedding in shaving brushes, but in paint brushes it more unacceptable! I hope working it over this time shook all the loose ones loose so I don’t entomb any bristles in the paint.

Back