The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Holy moly rich! I'm three behind. You're really cranking them out in the home studio there.

It was a marathon of the full Major Rich Trilogy. Thanks for the shout outs! I've never owned a gun, but I think I would if getting a concealed carry permit in California wasn't darn near impossible. And it's interesting to hear that the Tech is your all time best performer. Sounds like you feel like they did it right to begin with.

It was a marathon of the full Major Rich Trilogy. Thanks for the shout outs! I've never owned a gun, but I think I would if getting a concealed carry permit in California wasn't darn near impossible. And it's interesting to hear that the Tech is your all time best performer. Sounds like you feel like they did it right to begin with.

Bing watching the Major huh?

Very nice job Rich. Caught up now.
Holy moly rich! I\'m three behind. You\'re really cranking them out in the home studio there.
It was a marathon of the full Major Rich Trilogy. Thanks for the shout outs! I\'ve never owned a gun, but I think I would if getting a concealed carry permit in California wasn\'t darn near impossible. And it\'s interesting to hear that the Tech is your all time best performer. Sounds like you feel like they did it right to begin with.
Another fun sit down with the Major! Keep up the great experiments!
\n\nthanks guys! Having a great time, and have good company to generate content for our forum. I regret how constrained California is toward CCW. There are great people there that the government need not fear. I slaughter paper pretty good! Lol

Anyone else curious what the view is outside those curtains?

Anyone else curious what the view is outside those curtains?

Its just my front yard, but I have a nervous tic where I don’t like having my back turned to windows and doors. I unconsciously keep my 6 covered. SWMBO has long since learned to get tables next to the wall or I go a little stir crazy.

Its just my front yard, but I have a nervous tic where I don’t like having my back turned to windows and doors. I unconsciously keep my 6 covered. SWMBO has long since learned to get tables next to the wall or I go a little stir crazy.
Understood, all that time in the pen has you antsy ???

Back