The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Caught up on your last 2 videos before bed. Elf Balls is one of those I’d like to try, but I know I won’t be buying it. I figure these holiday scents work for cool weather too. I think I’ll be buying Christmas Eve when I get around to placing my next order.

Had to play catch up. so here we go.

2th: opuntia still a sopa I need to pick up

29th: I love the general my favorite SE.

31st: Not a fan of the Hawk. Only Razorock razor I haven't liked

2nd: I really enjoyed the sample of Noble Otter I have. I need to pick one of these up.

4th: GTB for the win!

6th: elf balls and roasted oatmeal now that is a combo.

Great shave and story time with Rich!
I enjoy telling little stories.
Caught up on your last 2 videos before bed. Elf Balls is one of those I’d like to try, but I know I won’t be buying it. I figure these holiday scents work for cool weather too. I think I’ll be buying Christmas Eve when I get around to placing my next order.
I’m thinking there is some Elvin magic still lingering that can make that happen
Glad the hull plating remained in tact. Nice shave Rich
We have to be careful out here in space. Lol

Had to play catch up. so here we go.

2th: opuntia still a sopa I need to pick up

29th: I love the general my favorite SE.

31st: Not a fan of the Hawk. Only Razorock razor I haven't liked

2nd: I really enjoyed the sample of Noble Otter I have. I need to pick one of these up.

4th: GTB for the win!

6th: elf balls and roasted oatmeal now that is a combo.

Opuntia is a must acquire!

I enjoy telling little stories.

Believe you me, we enjoy it too!
1f601.png

Good shave Rich. You’re the only Shaving with Rich we care about! Good call brining in the Gen for cleanup.

But does your face hurt?
1f602.png

Nice shave Rich and I remember that one when younger too but I was the 2nd oldest so I was the asker rather than the asked. Only "Shaving with Rich" I watch !! You're the "Real" Shaving with Rich. I'll explain that later !!

Well if there's 4 Daves just in here, there have to be more Richs out there.

As mentioned in the above video, the Gem Micromatic that hates me is going up for a PIF. I lack the skills and more importantly the inclination to obtain the skills to use it at the expense of precious bodily fluids.
Six entries are accepted and the winner will be selected Thursday 24 January 2019.

The official thread is found found in the PIF section.

This is a pretty nice one, but it hates me and wants a new victi..... home.

I lack the skills and more importantly the inclination to obtain the skills to use it at the expense of precious bodily fluids.
I've been there too Rich. Sorry it wasn't a success but you gave it another chance and appeared to be riding the cap as needed. If I EVER try one of those it will be a closed comb as I'm sure I'd have the same outcome and lack of inclination the try and adapt to it's needs.

Wooohoo!! Therapy Thursday!!! Wait, that doesn't sound exciting at all. Well, there could be blood. Pressing play.

Back