The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich is shopping Corvettes.

0TcGfj.gif
2uH9acf.gif

Hokey smokes guys! That car is nuts. I see why insurance companies prefer adults to own these cars! I have a feeling I’m probably gonna get nailed for speeding if I’m not special careful.
Of course you will.... cops are attracted to red cars most especially.

I’ll admit, I learned on a 5 speed manual, but some 6’s I test drove it was really hard for me to pin down gear placement...it was like learning to drive shift all over again!

Don’t worry about the speeding tickets...all you have to do is shave the goatee and mustache off and they’ll never know it was you!

I’ll admit, I learned on a 5 speed manual, but some 6’s I test drove it was really hard for me to pin down gear placement...it was like learning to drive shift all over again!

Don’t worry about the speeding tickets...all you have to do is shave the goatee and mustache off and they’ll never know it was you!
I nearly did a couple of “money shifts” (5 - 2) because of the additional gear. It’ll take me a bit to get more proficient.

Back