The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Razorock Game Changer

I tend to agree and for several other reasons think a new non-adjustable razor is the best way to learn but would a GC .68 OC or GC .84 SB be better for infrequenct shaving for a beginner?
I love the Gamechanger 84 but would suggest the Razorock Lupo 72 as a great and affordable starter razor. It’s smooth & efficient, and you can always by the 95 plate if you need more efficiency later on.

I love the Gamechanger 84 but would suggest the Razorock Lupo 72 as a great and affordable starter razor. It’s smooth & efficient, and you can always by the 95 plate if you need more efficiency later on.
I'm looking for a razor to shave once or twice a week. The Lupo 72, GameChanger 84 and BBS-A all seem fine on paper but my concern is are they able to work through the stubble without too much irritation or danger. I think the open comb is out for now but I'll reconsider in the future. Still on the fence and am primarily concerned that the razors mentioned above are capable of cutting and clearing the stubble.

Back