The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Prolific Ponderings of Paranoid Psychosis

Well I damaged my rotator cuff , so I have been using one of the phillips one blade razors lately when I shave. because it hurts too much when I try to over use my arm thats hurt.. I have not shaved in about a month now BTW though just because its easier to NOT hurt my arm this way.... The docs are still trying to figure out what to do about it. I have had to put off getting my arm looked at lately though because my little girl has had some doctors appointments lately that take priority..... Other than that things have been going pretty good...

Well I damaged my rotator cuff
I had a rotator cuff impingement of calcium deposits that made using my dominant arm all but impossible. Got scoped 1996 and my shoulder was fine till just a couple months ago, so 28 years relief. Not bad. I’m babying it for now, too many other priorities to attend to.

I had a rotator cuff impingement of calcium deposits that made using my dominant arm all but impossible. Got scoped 1996 and my shoulder was fine till just a couple months ago, so 28 years relief. Not bad. I’m babying it for now, too many other priorities to attend to.
I understand that ( about babying it ) Iwas hoping that it was just something minor , but it looks like it is more than minor damage... Good luck with yours and with it healing up......

Well tonights post is not about shaving...
I wanted to say this though...
For those that do, My wife Alicia's , Aunt Susan is NOT doing well and we don't know if she is gonna make it , so Please if you are a praying person , PLEASE, Please, Please keep Susan in your prayers... Thank You....

Okay , I did a quick basic shave with the bevel razor today since my shoulder is still messsed up ( no complaining though ) , and used one of the shavemac brushes along with Cremo soap..I used a collapsible bowl to whip up the soap. Basic with the grain and across the grain , gave a fine shave , used a cool water wash followed by W.H. and followed by Gillette Cool Wave A.S....

Have a good day to all...

Back