The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Occam Enoch passaround

2020 shave #41 (DE:11 SE:10 Str:20 Cart:0) - 557 days of consecutive shaving
Occam Enoch w/ Feather Proguard (5)
RazoRock synth
L&L After the Rain
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
L&L After the Rain AS

This is my 2nd shave with the Enoch. All I can say is that Occam knows how to make razors. And interestingly enough I feel the same of this one as the OREN. It's similar to the RX, but the Enoch is more mild and the RX gives you a monster shave. Again, for the price this is well worth it. But if you want a ba**s to the wall shave that you have to earn, it's the RX. And the RX is still sexier.

This is my 2nd shave with the Enoch. All I can say is that Occam knows how to make razors. And interestingly enough I feel the same of this one as the OREN. It's similar to the RX, but the Enoch is more mild and the RX gives you a monster shave. Again, for the price this is well worth it. But if you want a ba**s to the wall shave that you have to earn, it's the RX. And the RX is still sexier.
Ive not used the RX, and I know this is far more aggressive than I can handle, but I really thought you’d find the OREN very close or closer to the RX.

carry on.....

Back